onsdag 1 juli 2009

Twentyfive years made me appreciate food.

He took me to dinner yesterday to
celebrate my existence for 25 years.
We wined and dined at Amphoras.


I love cava. LOVE. IT.

Patatas bravas con alioli y aceitunas variadas.

Beef carpaccio with rocket, parmesan cheese and crostini.

Rocket salad with walnuts, fresh pears and feta cheese.

We also had fresh bread with olive oil, Croquetas with chicken
and plantain banana, glazed Spanish chorizo and seared scallops
with grilled artichoke and sweet potato cream.

Oh gosh SO good.
I adore tapas. ADORE IT.
And finally I found something that even
remotely reminds me of the Spanish tapas!
It was all so delicious.
We ordered a bit too much though
so for next time (there will be one) we might
just leave out the patatas as they were in fact
a tad too oily. The alioli was delish though!

And I might have to order two portions of
the seared scallops as it was exactly THAT good.
Complete bliss on a plate.

- E

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Looks like you had a blast! Good on you! Yeah me too - i heart tapas!

I hope you're having a great weekend down under =)))

Cheers,
A