tisdag 21 juli 2009

There is this thing I need to talk to you about...

I mean you know I am reasonably bright and sensible in real life,
right? (Please say right.) But something has happened to me.
And I'll tell you what it is.
Twilight.
Yeah that's what has happened to me.
A bloody teenage movie!
And I can't stop.
I. Just. Have. To. Keep. On. Watching. Again. And. Again.





Have you seen it?
Am I alone in this?

Ok.
I just have to return to my
source of intelligence whatever that
was and just close the computer.
Delete the movie file and move on.

Until New Moon in November at least!

- E

2 kommentarer:

Pauliina sa...

Siis ET OLE YKSIN:) Katsoin sen taas 2 päivää sitten, ku olit kattonu, en vaan saa sen jälkeen ajatuksia pois EDWARDISTA!<3<3 Marraskuussa tulee kakkososa!:)

Anonym sa...

Lol. No biggie, there is nothing wrong with that whatsoever. =) I saw this movie also, unfortunately it didn't have the same effect on me like it did on you and almost everyone I know =/. But I liked it and I also can't wait for the next installment =)

X's
A