söndag 5 juli 2009

My 25th.

The party began outside in our garden..


..when it became dark we retreated inside..

..cupcakes followed..

..and we were surrounded by balloons in pastel colours..

..the brothers were happy as..

..and so were all the pretty girls..


.I wore my headpiece and a velvet dress..

..and we danced like crazy for hours and hours!


.Mitch did a split but my camera missed it..


..and the girls hair went completely nineties between songs..


..everybody was so happy and we danced 'til the early hours..

..before it was time to head to the pub.

When I woke up on Sunday my head was hurting and
my feet felt like somebody had driven a tank over them
but it was still one great party!

- E

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Awww... I'm so happy for you =))) Everyone looks happy and in good spirit =))) You are one lucky lady!

Hearts,
A

camizun.blogspot.com sa...

You look so pretty!<3 Olisi ollut ihana olla mukana riennoissa:)

Anonym sa...

Re: camizun
Indeed!