måndag 20 juli 2009

"Sutro Path"

One of my Favorite Spots in the City - Sutro Path.

One of the many reasons why I heart this path is because...
when coming here you'd think you're not in the City.

The terrain is gorgeous.


Above photo is a typical weather in SF during summertime. Foggy, but not cold.
Also that is the mouth of the SF Bay (you can barely see the Golden Gate b/c of the fog).
The water that you see is still the Pacific Ocean.


Every bend is a different sight.

This path is by the cliff.

Rugged coast line.

Good for when you're working out your derriere.
There are three long sets of stairs on this trail.


This is located on one of the look-out point.
Kind scary because if the wind is blowing hard one (like myself) could get blown away.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Gosh I miss walks!
The weather has been so terrible lately that I can't even leave the house. It's crazy!
And I hate it.

This on the other hand looks just all too lovely. I wish I was there.

Love,
E

Anonym sa...

That's the beauty of living here (which I will miss terribly when I leave someday) is that the weather is never too crazy.

Will you know what they say about that... when you're stuck inside, you can beat that by cooking (and reading). And that Saloumi cheese and sweet potatoes is perfect for the sort of weather you guys are having over there =)

Hearts,
A