lördag 21 februari 2009

Cheap Sundays.

I love long Sundays so
I decided to wake up
early today.

I checked the waves
-nothing-
so instead I did
the flea market tour,
got a fresh coffee,
read the news,
washed laundry.

I found heaps
of stuffs!
(Might show later..)
It only needs a bit of
customizing now.

And all this for a mere
4.30 euros
5.24 us dollars
Including the regular
sized take away java.

Well done I say.



And I just finished my Gatsby.
It was a good read with a lot
of jazz era vibes.

So now I am happy
and ready for some
action in the kitchen.
Tacos!

- E

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Once back in the day, I tried reading that novel, The Great Gatsby, but never had the patience to go on.

We purchased me a French lesson book the other day =) Lol. I'm doing this French thing my way this time...


Oh... guess what I found out! One of my classmates who like cheap/great-finds, told me about this massive flea market. It's outside of the City and apparently this is only a once a month-thing.

At the end of this month she's going to take me there =))) Yippie! Can't wait! Let's see how it goes... I'll take photos =)