onsdag 11 februari 2009

Anthony Bourdain


(my apologies for the image above)

I'm starting to revisit my roots... Long coming, I tell you.
I'm not implying that I've been ignoring the Filipino in me; I think it's more of an old resentment than completely separating myself from the culture. Some resentments go all the way back to my childhood.

Anyway...

As you know, I heart the show "No Reservations" and Anthony Bourdain is the host. Guess what!
Finally, he is going to the Philippines!
On our fridge, this is posted:


i GOTTA see it for myself. Apparently, there are many Filipinos who adore him.

I've been having a lot of new realizations about the Philippines. That was why I sent you that email.
I know this sounds crazy, it is an intense and passionate rediscovery of my roots.

Tune in on Monday evening =). I'll let you know if AB's representation of the Philippines is to my liking. Lol. Or if you can, watch it and tell me what you think =).

Ciao, Babe.

Inga kommentarer: