söndag 15 februari 2009

Valentine's Day.



We do not really have this
Halmark holiday
where I come from
so we opted for
a friend's birthday
party instead.
It was grand.
I drank a couple of ciders
and wines without getting
all too messy.
Then finished off with
a little dinner
in the form of a nice
Ceasar Salad.

This morning I
woke up and my
precious gave me a gift.
OH I have to show it!
It made me so happy.

We then cleaned the
whole house and ate
some japanese before
buying a car.
Yup.

I am now officially
bourgeois.

- E

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Lol. You are hilarious! About time you have a car! Now you can drive wherever you want =))))

Cheers,
A

Anonym sa...

I KNOW!!!!
no more stopping me from getting what i crave.
you know what i have been craving for a long time now?
a take away car coffee to have in the morning traffic!
but the only problem is that they only have McCafe here :(

Blah.
I am not THAT bad.
Am I?