fredag 13 februari 2009

Fort Mason Community Garden

Speaking of which...

There's this place called "Fort Mason Community Garden" in the City. Community garden are all over the City. This one particular garden, I adore.



It's near the water and

behind the (above) Fort Mason Park, not many people know about it.
I found out about it when I was in high school. One of our professor had a plot there and she had various herbs and such. Anyway...

We went there the other day. And I thought of signing up. Unfortunately, the waiting period to get your own garden-plot is approximately 4 years - yikes!
I don't know if I'll still be here in 4 years, made me sad.

But hey... I can always visit and admire other people's pretty flowers, vegetables, herbs, etc...

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

NO!
Where would you be then?
I think you should deffo sign up.
You can just say no when your time comes if you are not keen anymore.
YOU NEED THIS!
It's honestly like TLC for your soul.

- E

Anonym sa...

Lol... FYI - Miss E! =) I don't plan on staying in this Peninsula for the rest of my life... I'll be somewhere and definitely not here... Although, as I've said before... this will always be my Home =)

-A