lördag 18 april 2009

Unemployed.


Lazy CA : Flickr.Jesse at www.flickr.com

It was my last day of work on Friday. And I was happy for that. I did not feel like being a laboratory technician was all that me. For the good effort I gave myself a new haircut and some fresh flowers before picking up a bottle of wine and joining my friends around the barbecue fire.
Now it is Sunday and I wish I had a bicycle to take me down to the deli to pick up the Sunday Times.
I guess I will just have to walk. But then again I can always walk along the ocean side.

- E

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Lol. Join the club!
Somehow, someway - eventually things will fall into place. You'll be fine, dubba...

Why not drive?

It's gorgeous here right now... The weather is just fabulous. Hot and sunny!

Anonym sa...

Hahah :)

I am on this more of a
environmental stage of my life
at the moment.
That means no using of car unless
really, really necessary.

Aww..hot and sunny here too!

Anonym sa...

Lol. Good on you!

-A