måndag 27 april 2009

Lazy Sunday

Gorgeous day for relaxing!

It was Sunny...

Flowers are blooming.


This dog came out of nowhere.  
His name is Wesley (later we met a little boy named Wesley, what are the odds, right. It was the damndest thing.) 

After playing with this dog...
Oh... Elena, it made me want a dog so much...  This dog was discplined and sooo adorable!!!  
I've never come across such a dog.  
What a joy!

And I remember that one time in HI, when a dog was barking at us and I got scared.  You suggested I offer my hand palm up, so that I don't get bitten and the dog won't get frightened. 
Exactly what I did when Wesley came to me =)

Of course, perfect for picture-taking =).
One of my girls - Madonna (aka Dawn).


Great day with friends =)

2 kommentarer:

Lovelies sa...

OH!
That is so nice.
I love your cardie too :)
I am so into cardies at the mo',
or always actually..

And dogs too!
I wish I could take a dog.

What are you reading btw?
I just picked up some Agatha Christies and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
Should be good..

/E

Lovelies sa...

Oh and I saw your Reggie file on FB.
What a cutie, isn't he?

Hugs,
E