måndag 27 april 2009

Allura's top 5 "of stuffs and things."

5 Accessories
1/ pearl earrings (stole this from my Mama's jewelry box)
2/ chained necklace (given by Tita E)
3/ Amber ring (from mi Mikey-Ike)
4/ coconut ring
5/ Timbuktu bag (bought this with my own $, way back when)

5 Clothing
1/ fave at the moment: boyfriend jeans 
2/ little dark blue, above the knee dress
3/ patterned, puffy sleeves, slightly see through, above the knee dress
4/ tee's (everyday wear)
5/ scarves

5 things for my feet
1/ gray-pink puma shoes (i've had this for ages)
2/ moccasins
3/ dark brown boots
4/ black peep toe heels
5/ running snickers

5 Misc.
1/ Smith's lip balm
2/ special papiers
3/ No. 5 Channel parfum
4/ Powershot Cannon camera (gift from Mikey-Ike)
5/ my signature glasses

2 kommentarer:

Lovelies sa...

I remember the Chanel and the sneakers!
And I wish I wore more jewelery :)

Oh..and adore the jeans.
Gotta find some!

Love,
E

Anonym sa...

you gotta (find boyfriends jeans)! I knew you'd be the one to say that! =)))
You're the best!


Hearts,
A