lördag 12 december 2009

Through the bubbly haze.


Last night we went to lover's work function and oh boy
they sure wined and dined us good.
Sushi for starters, Japanese hot dishes like tofu, beef and
chicken for mains followed by ice cream.
It was such joy and I had a blast just chatting with his
workmates!
But today is another day and as the wine goggles are losing
their strength I find myself dee in the melancholy chambers
of my inner self.
So I go and sell some stuff at a garage sale with my best girls
and together we make me smile and feel light.
It all seems better and now we are making tacos with my
mano at our little house on the beach that hasn't got much
but which we have filled with love.
It is quiet and I feel a bit more at peace.

Listening to this while heating up the soul food:



Love,
E

Inga kommentarer: