onsdag 16 december 2009

If I were to be nice enough...

..then please Santa could you give me these beautiful things
for Christmas?
It would truly make me so glad dear Santa.
Oh what are they you ask?
Well...

..
Philosophy Shower Cream in Pumpkin Pie and Cinnamon Roll.
The most delicious little fragrances that I have ever smelled!
And completely free in America, crazy priced in Australia.
(Hate.)
This present would make me squeaky clean and smelling of
baking goods I don't even know how to make.

A book by the Sartorialist who happens to be one of my all time
favourite bloggers. I wish I had some style. Some real style.
I truly think this book could help. (Or is it too late already?)

I have always wanted to look like an old professor. A true academic
intellectual who smokes a pipe in their office full of books that no one
has ever even heard off. Oh and taxidermy! That is an important one.
Anyway getting a pair of Moscot's might be like taking a step closer.
A PhD would be the second one.

A bike. A bike that would use to swish my way to the local deli to
buy the weekend newspaper. A bike that I would then try and
balance between my two hands carrying a hot java and that
darned paper.

Oh and Santa would you mind making me Parisian chic while you are at it?
Thanks I would appreciate that very much indeed!

Love,
E
P.S I promise to be better next year too.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Oh! I've been eyeing that book as well =))) Lol. Awww...


I would love a bicycle also =//// Been asking for one.

Hearts,
A