fredag 4 december 2009

Now I am going to buy books.



This what I looked like yesterday.
Today?
Don't even worry about it!
I've been too busy doing things with
my lovely guests from Finland.
My day went something like:
go to yoga 5.30
come home 7.30
eat quick breakfast
pick people up
go to the beach
surf for one and a half hours
lie on the beach for two (totally forced!)
get a bit raw
take shower
take guests back
hug
buy new yoga gear
come home
die of exhaustion

OK so I didn't die but i sure
picked up some colour on my skin!

Love,
E

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Awww... Don't you look lovely. I sort of tried to avoid the whole belt-craze... that may change soon. I saw this particular dress that needs this particular belt to give it a bit more pizazz... Lol. I am a walking contradiction...


Btw, what time do you go to bed at night?


Hearts,
A

Lovelies sa...

No no I am just wearing a belt with this one. Other than that..not very often!
I go to bed at about 10.30 every night or later if next day is yoga free. But really...I literally like faint of exhaustion normally!
-E

Anonym sa...

Oh ok... =)

Wow... I would think so... I can't stay up and still have energy left, if I wake up at around 7ish. =/

You take it easy.

Hearts,
A