onsdag 30 december 2009

New Year New Adventures.



I have yet to summarize my Old Year, create new promises, try and keep them and worry about the fact that the noughties are over. The New Year is already here and it is knocking on the door so hard that I can't turn away and pretend I did not hear it. So I welcome it with open arms, offer some wine and make myself comfortable hoping that this meeting shall be a good one. You and me New Year. You and me. Let's make it happen! Let us make this one a combination of learning, understanding, loving, giving, hoping, traveling, forgiving, letting go and finding new. What do you say, are you with me?


Love, E

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

'hear hear' =)))

I will do my Best =))) I have high hopes for the next year... even though we're starting off a bit rocky, I have faith =)))

Hearts,
A