måndag 7 december 2009

Christmas came knocking on my door.

So I have never been all that for Christmas and everything
that goes with it. But after moving to my new habitat of
hotness in tropical Western Australia I have started craving
the kind of celebrations that are very typical to my Northern
European roots. And yesterday I did it to a T.
Porkkanalaatikko I screamed and jumped in the car to drive
all the way to IKEA and buy half of their Christmas sortiment.

And look:


GB's.

Christmas candy canes and the Christmas Star (as in Finnish).

My humble abode all pimped up.


My house is now filled with all sorts of goodies like
hot Swedish red wine called glogg, gingerbreads,
decorations and even a singing me baking bread and
listening to my Christmas playlist.

Here's a favourite:



Now how excited are you about the celebrations?
I'm thinking I am about a 100. Non?

Love,
E
P.S I am wearing my vintage apron too. Lalalalala.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Lol. You are now an official housewife =)))) Kidding! *wink*

Good on you! I'm glad you're in the spirit of it all =))) I still have at least 2 weeks to get excited about it =))). Wish me luck!

Hearts,
A

Anonym sa...

i <3 louie armstrong!!!

X's
A