torsdag 12 november 2009

I feel like the universe is at ease.

I feel great!
My parents are arriving tomorrow
and it must the most exhilarating
moment of my year in Australia so far.

So we celebrate by listening to some
Finnish classics. Some you might recognize
as covers and some might be brand new.
But they are fabulous all together!








And some funny trivia:
as I was writing the header for this
post I wanted to call it EXASPERATION
thinking that would describe my happiness
for my parents arrival.
Fail noticed when J actually Googled the
word for me.
Guess I don't know everything then!

Love,
E

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I'm soooo happy for you... This is just what you need =)))

Lol. Mikey-Ike calls me "Miss Know-It-All," I also have that syndrome.

Have fun with your parents and take it easy...

Hearts,
A