lördag 21 november 2009

Early Birds

Woke up early and quickly dashed off to the Market.
We missed out on these amazing eggs these past 3 Saturdays. I swore to myself that today I'd wake up extra early and wouldn't miss it again --- it paid off.

I love going to the Market before everyone does. Peaceful and the tourists are not awake yet (not that I have anything against them...). And I like looking at the produce nicely laid out - fresh and untouched.


Anyway, after the Market we headed back and had our delicious meaty-hearty brekkie.


For ages, I have been looking for really good Spicy Italian Sausage.
I tried different specialty stores, but to no avail

Until today, I think I finally found it @ Bocallone. *Yippie!

Above: Bocallone Spicy Italian Sausage w/ toasted baguettes.
Meaty and fresh (nothing like the store brand).


The "Soft boiled egg" - they're the kinda eggs that Nigella would have. Wasa. Half of the Spicy Italian Sausage. and Jamon Serrano.

And a cup of GenMai.

*smiling*


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Oh so cute I love markets!
Is this a breakfast that you
made at home?
Looks lovely.
And what is Gem Mai?

Love,
E