måndag 16 november 2009

Avec mon noveau chapeau dans la photocabine.


Today my parents left me to visit the city and I embraced my study materials yet again. But before that I managed to squeeze a teeny tiny visit at the local op-shop and what did I find if not an old vintage hat!

It is divine in a soft peachy colour and frills frills frills. The old lady gave it away for 1 AUD (0.65 EURO, 0.93 USD) and told me to have fun with it. I promised her I would and left straight for La PhotoCabine!



What a success!

Love,
E

3 kommentarer:

frigide sa...

très chic & trop stylé! coco et les autres seraient fières de toi!

Anonym sa...

Indeed [what the above comment wrote). Fabulous! You can definitely pull it off; you have already from that photo =)


Hearts,
A

Anonym sa...

I <3 your glasses, btw. Oh so pretty.