söndag 25 januari 2009

A long weekend.


With us,
it is all about food.


All the time. Food.


And sun.
Always a lot of sun fun.
Fun in the sun.



After wearing
ugly work gear
for the whole week
it was time for
me to go normal.
That is stripes.


A lot of Miss Marple:
Murder At The Vicarage
4.30 From Paddington
Body In The Library
I love Jane Marple.


A lot of reading,
dreaming
and
loving.

That is pretty much it.
My weekend.
And yeah
my boi is there too.
But he does his thing.
And that includes
mostly some
boy toys
and games.
Blah.
Enough about that.

- E

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I'm been trying to finish one of Nabokovs novels and also Roy Arundhati. Soon...

Yum... b-b-q =)))))

I crave for bbq ribs sometimes...

Anonym sa...

Your hair is getting longer and longer! I think I'm going to let my hair grow a bit more and I'm thinking of getting large curls - you know... wavy. Lol. Oh that salon in HI was a rip-o =/. Oh well... Lets see how it is this time =)))

Hearts,
A