söndag 18 januari 2009

yey.

I have finally found a job.
Here actually:



The equivalent of Starbucks in Australia.
But actually I do not care so much
as the only thing I keep thinking about is
what I shall do with my first pay check.
Here is my plan:

1. pay rent
2. Borders for a good say five hours
3. run to Body Shop and buy all those things
I have wanted for all this time
4. put my money on a sweet pair of high waisted shorts

And finally go to a cake shop to get something dreamy
for my sweet belly.

- E

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Is it Gloria Jeans? There was one in Ala Moana Center, used to go there after killing time - lol... Oh, I was such a loser.

Anyway, good on you! Congratulations!!!

That's what I would do, exactly. Treat yourself.

hearts,
A

Anonym sa...

No it's called Dome Coffee babes.
And you were not a loser.
We both were :) ahahahaha
/ E

Anonym sa...

Awww... I heart you for that!

But hey, we were good citizens. While we were there, we volunteered =), esp. you!

Hearts,
A