onsdag 21 januari 2009

Divine

On the day of the Inauguration we went out for a bit after watching the ceremony from 6ish in the morning till 3ish in the afternoon. (then the Inauguration Balls later in the evening)

As our way of celebrating, we went to Cafe Tartine and had a latte and some goodies =).

Peanut brittle - by far the best I've had. I tried munching it in one sitting, but could not hack it, too sweet. Wish you were here to help me with it =)

Lol! If you're not into peanut brittle. Then I'll share you my oh soooo heavenly chocolate cake =))). It was perfect, the best I've had. This one was not too sweet. Although, I don't like too much icing on my cake, that's just me. Very thin layer of it on the top would do justice.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


So the other night (before the inauguration), I was craving for this - Root Beer Freeze. Just like root beer float but this one is like ice cream. Sooo good...
Horrible when I crave for something because I'd drive wherever it is. Sometimes an hour a way just to satisfy my craving; Foster's Freeze was all the way to Berkeley, 20 mins drive, not bad.


2 kommentarer:

Lovelies sa...

um..cravings!
there is no decent
peanut brittle around here!

hmm...could i make it?
you are such a little
sugar hag mi deario :)

i love it!
and i wish i had a car
to take me to my cravings.
all i do is drool haha :)

Love,
E
P.S Congrats for the inauguration. We are so proud with you.

Anonym sa...

Lol! Of course you can make it... Never tried it... b/c I know I'm going to mess up melting the sugar... Oh I don't know... I'll probably make some, one of these days...

Ciao mi Lovely =)))


Hearts,
A