tisdag 9 december 2008

This night was one of the random good nights.


this is from our street. it was snowing and it was so..quiet.


I went to see a friend's gig
and it made me think of music.
How much I need it in my life
and how much I have been
neglecting it for the past
two months.
At least.

So tommorow a new day shall
rice. (Or in three hours actually.)
And I shall fill mi dear ipod
with new goodies.
Oh and old ones too.

- E

Should you have any ideas my dear,
you are most welcome to inform me.


3 kommentarer:

i___Eat sa...

Hiya!

Wow... that should be fun. I love live shows.

Well... I don't know their names. I'll ask and then i'll get back to you =).

Have I told you, how much I Lurvvvve snow =). A hm... It makes me happy.

Anonym sa...

Ok get back to me then..
And yes,
you did mention about the snow,
lie a MILLION times hihi ;D

Anonym sa...

How was the show, btw?

I miss going to intimate concerts. =/

Maybe I'll treat myself once this bloody final is over. Although, I have one or two exception... I'd like to see David Bowie, and thats for sure not going to be an intimate concert - lol. Massive!

Hay yay yay... My brain is tired...