söndag 7 december 2008

Speaking of Flea Markets

I've been looking for my perfect study table.

Today, I thought I'd check out the Flea Market.
Unfotunately, I didn't find my table, but here are some things I saw...


If only this cardigan fit me... I adore the details and the color =).

One of the "SF Ladies" was wearing one these faux furs.

Perfect for your miniature doll house =)))

There were tons of tea sets. I may get one next time - for fun =).

Adorable little bowls.

All kinds of jewelries.

Next time I need tools... I'm not going to spend a fortune when I know I can get cheap ones at the Flea Market.

Paintings.

I'd love to come to this flea market very early next time.


Little and big things... I even saw a fake Xmas tree!

A picture of you popped up in my head when I saw these.

I loved going to these sort of places with you.
You have a very keen eye on things that are worth getting =).

2 kommentarer:

Lovelies sa...

OMG!
I WANT ALL OF IT..NOW!
The dresses, the paintings, the books, the cardie and the little furniture of course!
And the tea set.
i love tea!!!!

I wish we could go together...

i___Eat sa...

=)))) I know you'd appreciate it =).

Will do those again, one of these days...

Hearts,
A