måndag 15 december 2008

Leaving.




Before I get
all emotional,
i'll just tell you
that i am first
off to Stockholm, Sweden
with my family
and on the 23rd of December
I shall land in Lovetown.
(where i can update again)

But before Lovetown
comes Breakdown
in a little muscle
called the heart
in my chest cavity.

This autumn i have
loved
lost
argued
cried
screamed
talked bad things
drunk drinks
laughed heaps
whispered
sung
danced
felt good
felt bad
felt like human again

while being surrounded with
a small but to me
larger than life
group of human beings
that i know
will be there for me
whenever again.

Then i think that
wowiamsoblessedishallnotgetoverit.
And while being here
writing with you!

So i'll see you
on the other side
of the globe
and remember
i love you
my dearest you.

- E

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I thought you're leaving for AUS on the 17th? *puzzled look*

Anonym sa...

umhuh,
17th towards aus through sweden.
take care my friend!
hugs,
e

Anonym sa...

ah... i see! k then...

you take care! and be safe! email me when you get in =)