söndag 7 december 2008

It is all making me so awfully giddy.


I put up my christmas lights tonight.
They made me think of what I am going to
miss this year:

presents
family
a good ol' Finnish smorgasbord of christmas delicasies
christmas carrols
snow
and
darkness

What I will be getting this year
suddenly seemed like less of a treat:

sun
sand
beach
possibly gifts
my boi
booze
and
barbeque

Oh golly gosh.
Mind you I have already spent two christmases in exile,
lying in some remote and exotic place tanning my little buttocks off.
So I must say:

I MISS MY REAL CHRISTMAS ON THE BLOODY 24TH OF DECEMBER!

Wah.

- E


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Awww... It's alright. At least you'll be with your Love =). I say before you go off have a feast with everyone!

The other day, when I was getting something at my parents house, my Dad was putting up the lights. They're gearing up for the party on the 14th. I can't wait to see the Xmas tree! I love christmass tree.

Hearts,
A