tisdag 9 september 2008

Rat-tat-tat


That rat above is nothing like what I saw the other day...
I was on my way to Sephora to purchase Smiths Lip Balm (i lost my last one =/), as I was walking towards the store... I saw a man with 2 humungous rat - seriously enormous! I look back again to see if it was real, sure enough it was Real! And tourists were taking photos of it, OMG! Seriously, I have never seen rats up-close or even real rats - well maybe except in the Zoo. I almost vomited, I had to run, could not hack looking at it. So surreal... I never thought I would have that sort of reaction when seeing rats, it was disgusting...! I thought it was hilarious [and disgusting]... Lol.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Haha!
gross.
I saw this one girl with a rat on her shoulder in sweden and eventhough im supposed to think it is cute I just kind of..yeah..didnt.

-E