måndag 15 september 2008

Espana.

Today I got a little bit barrelled.
If you have never been barrelled yourself then it probably..

..looks a bit like this.
Unless.
You are as excited as I was.
Which makes you totally miss the moment.
As you just kneel as low as you can.
Push your knee on the board.
Lean against the wave.
Feel it pushing onto you.

It was quite small but honestly,
it felt like un millon dollares.

This is were we surfed today,
Orinon in Cantabria.
My camera is still you know un poco broken but
lucky we have flickr.


The spot is surrounded by
mountains
fishing boats
flying eagles
and
feelgood.
So much feelgood.
- E

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Oh Espana... My bestfriend, Eric is back there... I miss him and I miss you... =/

Btw, I talked to Takuya... that bastard... I txtd him one time, then he replied "who is this?". I was totally shocked and almost cried (actually my eyes became teary). I replied back anyway and typed in "It's Allura". He called me a few mins later and explained himself - apparently he changed his phone and he didn't get to copy the # from his old cellphone to the new one and so he didn't recognized my #. *made me so sad...