fredag 19 februari 2010

Old legs, new flowers and an aching throat.

After some compulsory yogic bending and surfing this morning
I finally made my way to the house and just died on the couch.
Three hours later I wake up still the same me but with a bleeding
ache in my throat. Fine I thought while pressing some lemons,
here you go you little mean bug you have no idea who you are
messing with. Then i shadow boxed a little while downing the
stuff followed by some pain killers.
And yeah after about half a day I still have a funny feeling throat
but at least I was able to show you my new garden and some new
shoes I bought for very little money the other day.


What I am trying to show here is my ever growing
lions mane filled with lovely sea salt crystals.
Possible fail.

Then the shoes. How good? Goldilocks needs her goldie shoes.




My garden! I am ever so proud of my green babies.

And here a little Friday hello before I head out
for some curing in the form of an Irish coffee.

Love,
E

1 kommentar:

Rose sa...

I am amazed to see the picture of flowers on your blog. It really looks awesome.