måndag 1 februari 2010

My pile of books and I : the February edition.

This months book for the book club is The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. It is my pick for the month and I just wanted the club to continue with classics for a bit. I just chose something that I had heard much about but never read myself. I have not started on it yet though. Must scramble though this pile a bit first.
Lot's of Murakami (I am trapped) and some old favorites mixed with something new like the Guernsey Potato Peel Society. Oh and a heap of interior design magazines as we are just about to move house. And into a real house! Not a flat or a rundown unit but a house. With four whole rooms to fill with finds and love. Can't wait.
Love, E

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

elena. did i see a p.coelho in your pile? mrrrrr. he's baaaad. baaaad.

önskar frigide.

Lovelies sa...

Oh mais Brigitte c'est pour mon VOYAGE et il s'appelle "Pilgrimsresan". Nest pas?

PUSS

Anonym sa...

Wow! Good on you =))))

I'm reading history books - lol! I need a Murakami book =)

Hearts,
A