lördag 31 maj 2008

SF Weekend

San Francisco is dreary today =///
Anyway...


I've replaced SBux w/ Peet's =))). I prefer Blue Bottle any day, but since they're not as commercialized - not in every corner of the City - as Peet's (or SBux), Peet's will do. Wayyy better and consistent (& stronger!).
Anyway, the market today is full as usual; even though the weather is sucky. I love eating and having fresh veggies and fruits in the house. The only thing about our outdoor market here is('sustainable farming') they're produce is mostly what is in season. We don't get yearly of the same produce of veggies and fruits. So whatever is in season is what they only sell.
It's a healthy way of living - variety is healthy for your diet.
Have a Great Weekend!!!


2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Now I really want some coffee! -E

Anonym sa...

I also Googled Blue Bottle as I wasn't sure what is was and I found this:
'We have an odd but convivial little coffee kiosk in San Francisco's Hayes Valley:
315 Linden Street, SF, CA 94102'

And mi likey :)