söndag 25 maj 2008

Memorial Day


This is a Holiday for most of Americans. Commemorating those who perished while in military sevice.
There are tons of tourists right now in the City.

Mi Darling Mikey-Ike and I, we went for a short drive up North (Tiburon), less than half an hour away from SF. It was a lovely drive. Always nice to get out of the City once in a while. He gave me a tour of Tiburon's Downtown area. Pretty and quaint - which describe most of little towns up North.

G'night and G'day

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Lovely mi dear A!
As an answer to your candy question:
I'd like to have some Skittles and about two (Cool!!) packs of tinned Altoids.
Would you like to have some Swedish delights as well?
Send me your address on Facebook!

Love,
E

Anonym sa...

Alright... Mi Lovely... =)))
I don't know what you guys have over there... Whatever is Local and whatever you think is delicious =))))

Hearts,
A