tisdag 20 maj 2008

El Tonayense



Hello, mi Lovely (h)Elena =).

Thanks for getting this started.
You ROCK!


Alright, about my subject...
El Tonayense.

It's a Taco Truck on 14st and Harrison St, in San Francisco. OMG! I've always been curious what they're cooking inside these taco trucks (they're all over). Then Mikey-Ike is apparently a
connoisseur of Taco Trucks. He brought me there... and OMG! you would never believe their carne asada tacos. It was Delicious! I've never tasted quite anything like it before, it was seriously out of this world. I could never get enough of it.

If I can, I'll have their carne asada tacos everyday. My rule now is to satisfy my cravings once a month. Although sometimes I may break that rule b/c Rainbow Grocery (Co-Op Market) is just a block away. By the way, Elena, you would LOVE Rainbow Grocery Store - they have your goodies/treats there.


Alright... adios for now =).

Hearts,
a


Inga kommentarer: