måndag 20 september 2010

"Take me out to the ball game"

America's national past-time --- Baseball.
A few weeks ago, I've become an official fan.
I'm in high spirits when my team (SF Giants) wins
and I'm dismayed when they lose.
I like it; I usually don't watch sports on TV
(i prefer to watch sports live).
It helps also that the SF Giants are winning most of their games
---they are in the pennant race.

In the spirit of the game...
Chicago style hotdog
(toppings: jalapeno, tomatoes, onions, mustard, pickles, and ketchup---
of course, everything is organic and sustainably raised).
and Becks.

and Chili Dog
(toppings: vegan chili, jalapeno, and cheese)


Game on!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Btw I have been watching reruns of SATC season 2. Hence 'take me to the ballgame' ;) And this is my favourite part of America (North). Sports! Just looove the enthusiasm, dirty food and cheap (huge) beers. Loves!

/E

Anonym sa...

Exactly! Except for the 'cheap (huge) beers' --- unfortunately, everything at the ballpark nowadays is not-so-cheap. BUT the enthusiasm is very much still there =)))) So much fun!

Lol! SATC, eh! I haven't seen the new movie.

Hearts,
A

Anonym sa...

I doubt it would be more than what we pay over here! Imagine a regular pint of beer at about 10 bucks a pop.
Keen much? Me neither :)

Love,
E