lördag 18 september 2010

Some of my all time favourite cookies.


Hello panda!
Sourced from the local Asian grocers dangerously close to
the city. These Meiji made panda babies are full of delicious
pink strawberry goodness that basically melts in your mouth.


But not only that as they are incredibly cute too.
Have a look at golf panda will ya! So lovely that
little fellow. And I am not sure if they are of
Japanese origin these guys but just looking at them
makes my insides scream KAWAII!

And I always make sure not to turn over the
package as the behind holds the dirty secret
to the divine tastyness of these little creatures.
5' ribonucleatide anyone?


Love,
E

P.S My sister says we need to update more.
Apparently she got sick of looking up
'Weekend hands' post for weeks in a row.
Bless her.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

lol! Ok. Got that.

That is also one of my fave cookies =)))


<3

Anonym sa...

Yey! So more-ish these little pandas ;)