lördag 18 september 2010

In love with a man called Sunday.

Don't you just love the feeling of the weekend?
I do! (You know I do.) I think my surroundings
are suddenly dressed up in this pink hue that is
obviously completely ripped apart by the next
arriving Monday morning but just for that one
day. All pink.

To embrace that I bought flowers. Fresh.
From the market and oh so pretty. But
boy are they smelly too! How on Earth
did that happen and why did I not smell
them before I bought them?

For some reason even hanging up laundry
seems lovely. It is quite summery outside
nowadays and as the forty degree heat has
not hit us yet it is possible to actually go
outside and you know..hang out.

But then he said to me that I should just lie down
and he would make breakfast this time. So under
my nans rug and crept for some quality time with
tv reruns on my computer.

Later after being called to the kitchen I
received my piece of fresh gluten free
rosemary bread with sunflower seeds.

Fresh coffee (always), juice and a vegetarian
English breakfast with beans and egg whites.

Then some fruit!

Oh yeah and he had some sort of a meat
festival with a lot of tomato sauce.
Nom nom.

Then with my belly full I was off to a meet up
with the girls at a local beach side coffee shop
for some more fresh java and possibly even the
latest goss.

Love,
E

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Perfect Sunday! You look well miss lovie =)))

Hearts,
A

Anonym sa...

Thank you honey! I feel quite well.
I hope that you are prime too :)

/E