onsdag 2 juni 2010

Living life and looking through my iPhone lens.


At one point I was back in Finland. Living and loving and browsing
allmy ol' joints and the familiar streets. This one particular day I
kept finding these little love hearts sprinkled around the city.
I thought it was wonderful.

Mostly I hung out with my beautiful friends and had lovely dinners.
Here we are having some Chicken Coriander at our favourite local
bistro Bar 9. My best friend Frigitte had such wonderful nails that day.
Tres parisienne!

We spent a lot of time in pubs too mind you. Just chatting away.

Sometimes I drew love hearts in the windows as I felt so in love
with all my friends who I only get to see every once in a while.

One weird night..

..needs to be balanced off with some long walks in the forest.
Always wearing wrong shoes too!

My dad took me for some second hand shopping in this little town
called Borga quite close to my house. I found some jackets that he
was kind enough to pay and later my mum dry cleaned them for me.
Now does that make me a spoiled brat?

Then we sat down on a sunny restaurant terrace and I ate some
gazpacho. My summer all-timer!

But before I could say 'favourite soup' I was whisked off to Thailand
in the arms of this hunk-y-dory.

There were sweet kittens everywhere and they were all called NoName!

And I must say that this picture from Thailand makes me look
extremely rattled. Which I probably was too. I tend to be that way
every time I leave my family and friends behind.

Oh well that's life I guess.

Love,
E

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Oh lovely! Thanks for sharing... =)))

Lol! I have the same 'face' after leaving my loved ones.

C'est la vie...

Hearts,
A

Anonym sa...

ööö. why do i look like a whale? whale with a captain's hat..

kisses from your dear whale waiting you for to come home.

Anonym sa...

Kisses to my dear whale because you are a bit of a whale.

Puss