söndag 13 juni 2010

Friday night mama on the town.


Friday saw me having the worst day at work since the beginning
of my kind. I was quite ready to give up but then managed to throw
a few things into my brand new bag before jumping on a bus that
would take me on adventures instead of a lonely night of misery.


I barely made it but well on the ol' bus I started thinking how much
I actually missed the times of my youth just catching the random
bus to a house party of some kind with music flowing through my
ears and my heart full of expectations and excitement.


After an hour and a half in the public transport hell and a full
playlist I finally found my way here. To the Basement.





That's where I found some of my new friends.
Squished on a sofa somewhere in the corner surrounded by young
indie boys on long skinny legs that can barely carry their heavy souls
and pretty girls donning the loveliest of dresses from the sixties.
But in the end everyone was feeling Ms Friday and her happy ways.





We played some games..

..had some laughs..

..as well as some little huggies.

I felt like a fish in the water..

..but it didn't really show in these head shots.
Note to self: even the prettiest of dresses WILL be ruined by
ugly squirrel faces. Don't do them.

The next morning I woke up happy to some fresh coffee a-roasting.

In the end I think the most important thing to remember is that if one
happens to be having the most horrible day imaginable then one needs
to seek out the comfort of some lovely friends in a dark
basement somewhere in the dodgy part of town.

Love,
E

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

sheesh... i missed out on a lot of things, didn't i?

huge huge apologies... no decent excuse(s).

anywho, thanks for the email again =).

i am back! wahahaha....

hearts,
a