lördag 16 maj 2009

Would you like to see a film with me?

Let us see Inkheart!

A little film about girls,
boys, fathers, mothers,
stories, villains, love
and mostly..BOOOKS.


Quirky characters like an author who would like nothing
more than to live in the story world he has created in his books.


Library rooms full of books just like I have always dreamed
would
be in my own house when the time is right.


So beautiful!!!!


And my favourite character:
Helen Mirren as the crazy book collecting auntie with wild silver
curls, a large black bow on her head and a bright red scarf around
her neck.

You should see this movie I think.

- E

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Will defnitely check this out =))) I will treat myself to this after this bloody final exam. Killing me i tell ya...

Thank you so much!


Hearts,
A