söndag 23 november 2008

There is this thing that I so often watch.









Since love has not come to town
but rather a heap of snow
I think it is vital for one to stay
under a warm duvet,
not think a thing and just
watch.
Since this is the deal
I assume some tips
are on place.
And here is mine:
Pushing Daisies

Although ABC will be putting the show
down after 22 episodes and two season,
the series can be found on
www.thepiratebay.com.
You will love it I promise.

But remember,
this conversation never
happened as the facts are these:
downloading is illegal and I myself
am a law respecting citizen.

Anyway I doubt they would even
find me covered here in my sweet
duvet nook.

- E

(show originally found on a Swedish blog)


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

OMG! I used to watch this show all the time. I love the setting of it and the costumes of the characters - so colorful!

Hearts,
A