lördag 29 november 2008

"Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes"




Last night, for the first time in, oh I don't know... in 5 yrs, I saw my bestfriend during middle school and high school years. (I told you about her, right?)

Funny how life can change people, right... You know that will eventually happen but no one is really prepared for those changes. At the end, all we can do is learn to accept and hope for positive outcome.

I didn't expect her to be the same "Jennalyn" (that's her name), the girl who I used to know. We didn't get to talk at all b/c they were rushing. What I wanted was to make sure that she's OK. She's a got a beautiful little girl; from the very beginning I knew she was going to be a great Mum. And from what I saw and felt last night, she is.
I'm proud of her.

2 kommentarer:

Lovelies sa...

I've actually met some of my old friends lately with their little babies and i must say that although it has felt a little funny at times, i have always been very sure that they were meant to become mothers.

That is a good thing that.

Love,
E

Anonym sa...

Thanks for this...

I've been pretty down lately.

Always,
A