måndag 24 november 2008

California Academy of Sciences

So... finally we went to the CAS. OMG! It was such an amazing experience! I can't wait to go back again.
I hope to see your name on one of the name-plates in the Marine exhibit area, btw. *no pressure - wink*

The image above is the entrance of the museum. The hump that you see on the Left is the Morrison Planetarium - awesome inside! We were lucky enough to get in (we were on stand-by). The half of the circle (where the images of the planets are) is the screen, and the brown slanted structure are the chairs. Very proficient and well done.

The circle on the Right with the huge tree is the rain forest. Inside is the spiral walk-way to the top. Unfortunately, we spent the time queuing in the Planetarium line. Next time!

The image below is the live-garden on the rooftop of the Museum. Again, not enough time. But I'm not even sure if the public can go up there.

Blew my mind away. Also, the Philippine coral reef, they did an amazing job.

The EARTH is beautiful!!! I love it!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Awww.
I wish I could visit this place!
Especially the coral reef.

Anonym sa...

Oh-so pretty...

You'd love it =)