måndag 3 november 2008

Letting Loose

(me and my huge forehead - lol!)

On Saturday, Mikey-Ike read in the newspaper magazine about this baker who makes the 'best' pumpkin pie.

And...

Today was one of those days... I felt like letting loose. We decided to go down South (Palo Alto), to hunt for this bakery that sell this pie.

I'm not a pumpkin pie connoisseur but Mikey-Ike is... according to him, it is by far the BEST pumpkin pie he's ever tasted! So there you go...


Whenever I drive down to Palo Alto, I've always wanted to watch a movie in this theather - one of these days. Anyway, they show black and white movies - classic ones.


I heart architecture. If I had the time again and determination, I'd major in architecture.



The weather has been like this lately here... Gloomy... Rainy... Cloudy...
=)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Ok now I want pie.
Thanks A.

And after work on Friday I will go and see Vicky Christina Barcelona.
Alone.
It shall be grand!

-E

Anonym sa...

Awww... It's OK... I went to see W. alone also...

Yup... Pie... =)

I missed that at the cinema =/ I'm going to wait for the video to come out =). Stooked!