lördag 1 november 2008

Rainy Day

I love the rain.

For a while there... the rain was pouring like there's no tomorrow. Lol. Kinda scary.

Yum... Fresh corn tortilla =) I was hoping they'd have tortilla soup, unfortunately not my lucky day =/ OH well... next time.

Ferry boat coming in from Sausalito.
These two kids were frolicking in the puddle.
Seems like they were having a blast, esp the little girl with the polka dots rain coat, she wanted to find more puddles.



The Ferry Building Outdoor Market was virtually deserted. Well OK, I'm exaggerating, usually even at 12p this market is swarming with people, but not today.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Awww.
Cute little kiddies in their rain gear.
And I have never had tortilla soup, how is it?
What does it taste like?

It rains here too.
like there is no end to it.

Anonym sa...

Tortilla soup... =/ I don't know what it taste like... They didn't have it.

I'm on the hunt for Tortilla Soup =)