onsdag 19 november 2008

"Proust Questionnaire"

*I copied this questionnaire from Vanity Fair.

Give it a try, yourself...



What is your idea of perfect happiness?
~ Being with my loved ones and them not having any sort of problems.

What is your greatest fear?
~ My greatest fear are heights and speeding down the hill.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
~ Procrastinator. And being snobbish at times (some people assume I'm like that, but not true)

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
~ Insensitive and Selfish.


Which living person/people do you most admire?
~ President-Elect Obama. Mikey-Ike. My parents. Eric.

What is your greatest extravagance?
~ Time wasting and food.

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
~

On what occasion do you lie?
~ Whenever I feel like I have to.

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
~ As of right now, my bloody hair, it won't cooperate. And most of my scars =/, makes me cry.

Which living person do you most despise?
~ Tyrants. Oppressors. Like, Macapagal Arroyo, Mugabe, Bush the 2nd - agh! too many to mention.

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
~ "Blah" "Fartley's"

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
~ Mi conquestador, Mikey-Ike.

When and where were you happiest?
~ When I'm with him and when I know that people who I love are well and safe.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
~ Our genes height, f'n A!

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
~ Almost there...

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
~ I'd like to come back as Mother Teresa. I'd like to feel and know what it was like for her to give up her entire life for humanity - I'm not sure about being a Christian. There was an article that came out a couple of months ago; according to them, Mother Teresa had a hard time sometimes uhm... connecting to God. Her belief at times was faint.

Where would you like to live?
~ Somewhere by the warm water =).

What is your most treasured possession?
~ My car (I have my reasons)

What is your favorite occupation?
~ I would love to be a Humanitarian (w/ Money!) Lol!

What is your most marked characteristic?
~ My smile.

Who are your favorite writers?
~ Just to name a few... Hemingway, Garcia Marquez, Gavalda, Murakami, Tartt, etc..

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
~ I'll come back to you on this one...

Which historical figure do you much identify with?
~ I'll come back to you on this one...

What is it that you most dislike?
~ Bigotry.

What is your greatest regret?
~ None so far...

How would you like to die?
~ Quick and painless.

What is your motto?
~ Pura Vida! (corny? Lol)

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Awww.pura vida.
nina shall be proud!
:)
And you still want to be like Mother Theresa? That is quite an awesome goal I think.

Anonym sa...

Lol. Maybe not to that extent, I could never be like her...

Awww.. How's Nina, btw?

Anonym sa...

Nina is never heard of.
I have no idea how she is.

- E