lördag 8 november 2008

Bowling avec mon frere =)

Good times last night...

First, I met with Rej and we bowled for an hour or so. I was hesitant at first, but I thought... why not. As it turned out, bowling made me laugh and shouted for joy =)

*On the other lane... there were these guys who had British accent (it seemed like). One of them looked familiar. I brushed it off...
Later on, apparently those guys were in a band or something. Lol. Drat! I'm still figuring out who they were. Rej will tell me later...


Then the night proceeded. I took Rej to Greens Restaurant =) Vegetarian. That was not a very good idea. Since Rej is not a fun of vegies. Oh well... at least now he knows what a Polenta is =) Lol. He's a good sport though, he didn't throw a tantrum (not that he'd ever do that).

Such a sweet boy. He told me stories that me laugh so hard that people started looking at us. =)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

people looking at you is a true sign of a good time.
and bowling i love.
surely your brother and i would also make great friends :)

love,
e

Anonym sa...

Oh yes, definitely. You'd be laughing so hard...

Xo's
A