onsdag 19 november 2008

Proust Questionnaire


What is your idea of perfect happiness?

A house filled with love that sits on an ocean site somewhere.

What is your greatest fear?

Dying of some incurable disease.

What is the trait you most deplore in
yourself?

Selfishness.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?

Bad manners.

Which
living person/people do you most admire?

Women.

What is your greatest extravagance?
Shoes.

What do you
consider the most overrated virtue?
Something that women often do, you know the kind where you think that never is enough of what you do but you could still do something in the house/workplace/nursery.

On what
occasion do you lie?
When someone might get unnecessarily hurt.

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
I wish I looked grunge, but I don’t.


Which living person do you most despise?
Not one but the Russian regime.


Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Yo.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
I believe it is you my Jon.

When and where were you happiest?
There have been several occasions.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would stop being lazy.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
BSc. and more to come I hope.

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
Oh yeah Jacques Cousteau.

Where would you like to live?
Anywhere near the ocean.

What is your most treasured possession?

My grandmothers ring and necklace that she put a spell on and then gave to me as a protector.

What is your favorite occupation?
My own, Marinebiologist.

What is your most marked characteristic?

Laughter.


Who are your favorite writers?

The list is endless but I do love love love Tove Jansson.

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?

Hell boy.


Which historical figure do you much identify with?
maire Curie (I WISH!)

What is it that you most dislike?
Cooked carrots.

What is your greatest regret?
Not going to Italy on exchange from high school.

How would you like to die?
Quite rapid I suppose.

What is your motto?

Do not fear of life.


- E

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

by the water: maybe we can be neighbors =). Hold-on, I thought you wanted a farm?

"If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
Oh yeah Jacques Cousteau." <<< I had a feeling you'd say that =)

Anonym sa...

Hahahah :)
And I knew all about your Mother theresa before I even read it :)
Hihi.
Yep.
You remember absolutely right!
i want a farm BY THE WATER!

Hahaha.

- E

Anonym sa...

And we should deffo become neighbours!
I miss you heaps.
Might listen to Miles Davis to reminescense..

Oh and did you answer to my question about takoya?

Anonym sa...

Ah... No... What about him?

Uhm... I tried calling him the other day and his number seems to be not working anymore b/c I couldn't get through. I'm been meaning to email him. I'll do that in a bit =)

Last time, I heard from him was... a few weeks ago, not long ago. He wants a girlfriend; I remember he was complaining about it. Poor guy...

Anonym sa...

And about Nina? Oh no... What's going on over there... Is she still in So.East Asia?

Anonym sa...

Nina is still in Indo.
And Takuya does not answer my emails
so if he answers yours then tell him to sharpen up ok?

Dunno what is up with Nina.
Love I guess.
Her love is the kind where you leave everyone behind, go with the flow and when all falls apart expect everyone to be there again.
Quite selfish.

- E