lördag 8 november 2008

Foreign Cinema

What a lovely night.

Foreign Cinema Restaurant is also sort of like a Cinema (go figure). Part restaurant and part cinema.
Here, Camille is trying to figure what the heck this thing does.
Our guess, this was sort of like a speaker, they have this on every table outside for diners to hear the audio.



We had an amazing time. Girl-talk and such...

Story: on our way out, we needed to use the WC. I was in the stall, outside I hear some girls who were obviously wasted.
When I came out... guess what! Lol. OMG! One of the girls was only wearing underwear - lol. I don't know what happened; I guess her dress got wet or something.
I tried to keep my cool... but could not contain myself and I started laughing so hard.
Oh... Good Times...



3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Haha :)
Panty action, good!
So whatever was the case with Camille anyway?
Did you guys have an argument?

-E

Anonym sa...

'feckin' hilarious!

I was just a bit disappointed with her at that times and wanted to cool off.

But I think... things with us are a bit OK now - i hope.


How's Nina, nowadays? Is she back in Finland?

I can't wait for you to migrate to AUS =))))))))))))))

Hearts,
A

Anonym sa...

Yeah Nina.
i have lost my best friend to frieckin' Indonesia.
She just lives over there and will not come home.
Honestly,
I am not so happy.
I'd love to see her tho'.
I am like 'come back home'.
Wah.

Sometimes being dissapointed at your loved ones is something that has nothing to do with them but more with yourself.
Don't know if this is your case but think about it :)

Heart you loads mi dear,
E