torsdag 2 december 2010

Who doesn't like Hugs & Kisses?

I'm not a fan of anything mass-produced and corporate-made, esp. when it comes to food. But I DO make an exception now and then.

Hershey's Hugs and Kisses, have always been a cheap favorite when I'm craving for something chocolate-y.
I'm not fond of Hershey's Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate, but like in many social situations, I generally can never say no to Hugs and Kisses.

The combination of the outside white chocolate with milk chocolate stripes, and the milk chocolate inside, is addicting!
Perfect combination.

Although, you can't beat Hershey's Milk Chocolate in S'mores =). That's another exception.

ps: if you can't find them in AUS. and you'd like to taste 'em, let me know =). and i'll fed ex you some.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

ooooh i think i CAN find some in here, should i? are they worth it? i am trying to get in shape at the moment but shall give them a go ;)

Anonym sa...

lol! i think they are. give it a go... taste 1 or 2.