måndag 24 maj 2010

Out in the night spying.

Last night my friends and I went to this completely fabulous affair called 'Vintage Vixens Meet' and I bought a cape. But that is a whole other story as what I actually wanted to talk about today was the girls. All my beautiful little friends and a little thing we could not help but overhear last night.

Ok so the sun was going down and with our arms heavy of shopping bags we decided to get a quick relief in the form of a small wine and headed over to the pub. Just passing some table with a bunch of ol' Aussie diggers we feel them basically staring at us for what feels like a loooong time.
Suddenly one says:

"Look at all those different styles on all those girls.."
(obviously referring to our somewhat individual and eccentric clothes)

Then follows a long silence before one of them says:

"They are the Cadbury Allsorts!"


Now how cute is that?
I literally melted inside!
Oh and if I had a band I would definitely call it the Cadbury Allsorts.


Stylish ladies.


Love,
E

Inga kommentarer: